Tastes like sunshine on a cold, stormy day.
Create this winter warmer on the stove or in a slow cooker to keep it warm all afternoon long!
2 x Sunsetter Ginger Beer can
4 x Star anise
2 x Cinnamon sticks
1 x Small handful of cloves
1 x Orange, sliced + garnish
1 x Dash of rum or whisky (optional)
- Pour Sunsetter Ginger Beer into a small pot on the stove over medium-low heat.
- Add in star anise, cinnamon sticks and a handful of cloves. Squeeze juice of orange slices into pot before putting them in.
- Bring to the boil, then lower heat to a light simmer.
- Add in a dash of your favourite rum or whisky (optional)
- Let simmer for 5-10 minutes
- Ladle into a mug and garnish with an orange wheel
Rug up and enjoy this aromatic delight outside as the sun goes down. We recommend listening to Waterloo Sunset by The Kinks to really make the most of the moment!