Hot Hopped Pinot Mulled Beer
Just like a strawberry tart!
Create this winter treat on the stove or in a slow cooker to keep it warm all afternoon long!
For Strawberry syrup
150g Strawberries, roughly chopped (fresh or frozen)
2 cups of water
1 cup of sugar
Good pinch of black pepper
For Hot Hopped Pinot
3 x Red Hoppy Ale
2 x cups pinot noir
½ x cup Strawberry Syrup
- In a small pot over medium heat add strawberries, sugar, water and black pepper.
- Bring to the boil and let simmer on low for 10 minutes
- Strain mixture into a jar
Hot Hopped Pinot
- In a small pot over medium/low heat add Red Hoppy Ale, pinot noir and strawberry syrup.
- Bring the boil and let simmer on low for 10 minutes
- Serve in a mug, garnish with a strawberry!
Cosy up on the couch with a good book and enjoy Hop Hopped Pinot as your after-dinner treat!