“Brick Lane Summer Of One Love” PROMOTION
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Information on how to enter and the prize(s) form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. Entry is only open to Australian residents aged 18 years or over.
3.Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
4. Entries into the promotion open on 01/11/21 and close at 11:59PM AEDST on 23/01/22 (“Promotional Period”).
5. To be eligible to enter, individuals must, during the Promotional Period, purchase at least one (1) 6-pack of Brick Lane One Love Pale Ale from any retailer nationally and obtain a purchase receipt. In the event a purchase receipt is not automatically provided to the individual by a member of staff at the time of making their purchase, it is the individual’s responsibility to request one.
6. To enter, after making their purchase, individuals must complete the following steps during the Promotional Period:
2. follow the prompts to the promotion entry page;
3. input the requested details including their full name, residential address, email address, telephone number and size of product;
4. upload their receipt; and then
5. submit the fully completed entry form.
7. Multiple entries permitted, subject to the following: (a) only one (1) entry is permitted per 6-pack of Brick Lane One Love Pale Ale purchased; (b) entrants who purchase one (1) case of Brick Lane One Love Pale Ale (which consists of 4 x 6-packs) may receive four (4) entries; and (c) each entry must be submitted separately and in accordance with entry requirements.
8. Entrants must retain their original or a copy of their purchase receipt(s) for all entries as proof of purchase. Failure to produce the proof of purchase for all entries when requested may, in the absolute discretion of the Promoter, result in invalidation of ALL of an entrant’s entries and forfeiture of any right to a prize. Purchase receipt(s) must clearly specify the store of purchase and that the purchase was made during the promotional period but prior to entry.
9. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these Terms and Conditions, tampered with the entry process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise fair and proper conduct of the promotion. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter's discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. The Promoter's legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
10. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
11. Incomplete or indecipherable entries will be deemed invalid.
12. The draw will take place at Anisimoff Legal, Suite 5, 210 Central Coast Highway NSW 2250 on 25/01/22 at 10:00AM AEDST in the presence of an independent scrutineer. The Promoter may draw additional reserve entries and record them in order in case an invalid entry or ineligible entrant is drawn. Winners will be notified by telephone, text message or email and will be published on Brick Lane Brewery’s website (www.bricklanebrewing.com
) from 27/01/22.
13. The Promoter’s decision is final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
14. The first four (4) valid entries drawn will each win a ‘One Love Wallet Package’ valued at $5,125 (“Major Prize”). The Major Prize contains:
- 1 x leather wallet valued at $125;
- 1 x Qantas voucher valued at $1,000;
- 1 x Red Balloon voucher valued at $1,000;
- 1 x BCF voucher valued at $500;
- 1 x Macpac voucher valued at $500;
- 1 x JB-HiFi voucher valued at $500;
- 1 x Ticketek voucher valued at $500
- 1 x Good Food voucher valued at $500; and
- 1 x My Charity voucher valued at $500.
15. The next twenty-one (21) valid entries drawn will each win one (1) ‘One Love’ branded beach umbrella and two (2) straw hats, valued at a total of $185.
16. The next six (6) valid entries drawn will each win one (1) ‘One Love’ branded retro cooler, one (1) straw hat and one (1) skim ball, valued at a total of $173.
17. The next one hundred and twenty-six (126) valid entries drawn will each win one (1) ‘Brick Lane’ branded cooler bag, one (1) stubby holder, one (1) straw hat and one (1) tea towel, valued at a total of $84.
18. The next one hundred and three (103) valid entries drawn will each win one (1) ‘One Love’ branded beach towel and one (1) straw hat, valued at a total of $75.
19. The next one hundred (100) valid entries drawn will each win two (2) ‘One Love’ branded straw hats, valued at a total of $70.
20. The next sixty (60) valid entries drawn will each win one (1) ‘One Love’ branded JBL Bluetooth Speaker valued at $65 each.
21. The next fifty-five (55) valid entries drawn will each win one (1) ‘One Love’ tote bag and one ‘Brick Lane’ branded picnic rug, valued at a total of $54.
22. The next six (6) valid entries drawn will each win one (1) ‘Brick Lane’ branded cooler bag, two (2) stubby holders and one (1) skim ball valued at a total of $48.
23. The next three hundred and sixty-eight (368) valid entries drawn will each win one (1) ‘Brick Lane’ branded cooler bag and two (2) stubby holders, valued at a total of $39.
24. Subject to the unclaimed prize draw clause, if, for any reason, a winner does not take prize (or an element of the prize) by the time stipulated by the Promoter, then the prize (or that element of the prize) will be forfeited.
25. If the prize (or part of the prize) is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize (or that part of the prize) with a prize to the equal value and/or specification, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
26. Any ancillary costs associated with redeeming the vouchers in the Major Prize is not included. Any unused balance of the voucher card will not be awarded as cash. Redemption of the voucher is subject to any terms and conditions of the issuer including those specified on the voucher itself.
27. Total prize pool value is $72,242. Prizes, or any unused portion of a prize, are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash or re-sold, unless otherwise specified.
28. A draw for any prizes, if unclaimed, may take place on 15/04/22 at the same time and place as the original draw, subject to any directions from a regulatory authority. The winner, if any, will be notified by text message or email and will be published on www.bricklanebrewing.com
29. Entrants consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
30. If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, pandemic, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law: (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
31. Any cost associated with accessing the promotional website is the entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used.
32. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion.
33. Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (f) use of a prize.
34. The Promoter collects personal information ("PI
35. The Promoter is Brick Lane Brewing Co Pty Ltd (ABN 92 614 908 002) 41 Imagine Way, Dandenong South VIC 3175 (phone: 03 9525 0938) (“Promoter”).
NSW Authority Number: TP/00971. ACT Permit Number: TP21/01302. SA Permit Number: T21/1186.